- The Centre for Evidence Based Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (CEBPGAN) is a unique resource for clinicians involved in the areas of paediatric gastroenterology and nutrition, including both paediatric gastroenterologists and dietitians.
- The centre is located in Clinical Sciences Building at The Children's Hospital at Westmead.
- The Centre is affiliated with the Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health of the University of Sydney.
The aims of CEBPGAN are to:
- Provide top-notch information and research to health professionals regarding the role of evidence-based medicine (EBM) and the knowledge to put in practice EBM through seminars for pediatricians, gastroenterologists and dietitians.
- To keep a well-organized library of the latest research in pediatrics gastroenterology/nutrition
- To help researchers in their quest to find better health solutions
- To encourage scientists to research into the matter through the use of collaborative groups and teams.
If you want to know more about how to shed fat on stubborn parts of your body such as your thighs or legs, then we highly recommend you to check out the following thorough review about symulast exercises