- The Centre for Evidence Based Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (CEBPGAN) is a unique resource for clinicians involved in the areas of paediatric gastroenterology and nutrition, including both paediatric gastroenterologists and dietitians.
- The centre is located in Clinical Sciences Building at The Children's Hospital at Westmead.
- The Centre is affiliated with the Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health of the University of Sydney.
The aims of CEBPGAN are to:
- Provide top-notch information and research to health professionals regarding the role of evidence-based medicine (EBM) and the knowledge to put in practice EBM through seminars for pediatricians, gastroenterologists and dietitians.
- To keep a well-organized library of the latest research in pediatrics gastroenterology/nutrition
- To help researchers in their quest to find better health solutions
- To encourage scientists to research into the matter through the use of collaborative groups and teams.